Mark 16:15

"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."" - Mark 16:15

How many times do I go through an entire day and not do anything that would even remotely resemble going into all the world and preaching the good news to all creation?

This verse is the great commission, it tells us that as christians it is our sole responsibility to tell others about Christ and what he has done for us by dying upon the cross. The BIble says that it is his will that all should come to repentance and that none should perish, the BIble asks how these lost people will know the Gospel unless someone proclaims it to them? God dwells within us and calls us to be a witness, because we are the salt and light of the world, the one of whom the Living God has touched.

I guess that is why I am going to blog about our adoption journey. Because I know that it is all from Him - and I want to give glory to God and for others to see that in what I write and in whatever transpires throughout this journey. Should we ultimately decide to adopt - should we decide not to - should we bring home a precious child or not - it will all be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment