Dr. X - MIA

So I have now waited three days to receive that call back from Ash's ped. Don't think it's happening. Instead of calling back and probably getting more frustrated I have emailed the information we have to a well known pediatrician who specializes in international adoption. She is only charging $50 for a review of the info we have and will call us to discuss the next day. Many on a forum that I frequent have raved about her and have stated that she is a 'worst case scenario' dr. Good - bring it on. I want to hear it. I will feel better having at least one set of eyes aside from our non-medical background selves. I know that the medicals may be wrong or incomplete - but I feel it is better that we at least get it reviewed. Here's hoping I get that call early tomorrow...check another thing off the list. I'm all about check marks these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment