Requests

I emailed our agency last night about our concerns re: head circumference. Asked them for updated measurements and requested that they request a developmental skills assessment test. Haven't heard back from them.

Saw on a forum that I frequent that other families that submitted their LOI (letter of intent) the same day as us received their PA (pre-approval) today. Still thinking that we have like a 3% chance of China approving us for this adoption due to my "health issues" - chronic hypertension.

I feel more at peace about all Grant's medical stuff today. Eric and I have said all along that we didn't know if we were ultimately going to be Grant's forever family -- but that we felt we should walk down this path and see where it takes us. God has a plan and it will be revealed to us in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment